・ Cross Sumida river
・ Calm and relaxing Oyoko river
・ Paddle under the lowest bridge in Tokyo
・ Ogibashi lock gate, a small version of Panama Canal lock
1. Meeting and tour starting place Tokyo Great Kayaking Tour office
(The start and finish time for tours differ depending on the tidal level)
2． Boarding on our kayaks from Kamejima river
3． Passing through Nihombashi watergate, then paddle on Nihonbashi river
4． Crossing Sumida river, we need to be careful about other big tourist boats!
5. Relaxing on Oyoko river. Cherry blossoms trees are planted along this river.
6. In about 30 minuntes, we will cross under Shigemoribashi bridge, which is the lowest bridge in Tokyo.
7. Contiune another 15 minutes on Oyoko river, then we will arrive at Ogibashi lock gate, which is called “small sized Panama canal”
8. Cross and cross back Ogibashi lock gate, we will go straight on Onagi river, to Sumida river (short break)
9. Paddle down Sumida crossing two bridges then turn right into Nihombashi river back to our shop.
On irregular dates. Please check our tour calendar or send us an email for the availability.
(Basically weekend only)
The start and finish time for tours differ depending on the tidal level.
Price & Difficulty
10,000 Japanese Yen
(including bottle of water, guide, snack)
3 hours (12 Km)
Our office : 1-3-2, Shinkawa, Chuo-ku
3 min. walk from Kayabacho station
Maximum 10 persons (Minimum 2 persons)
Prior reservation is needed
No cancellation charge
If you’d like to cancel the tour, please let us know in advance, there are some guests who are on the waiting list. Thank you for your cooperation!
・Routes are changeable depending on participants, climate, seasonal events etc.
・Further questions, please see ‘FAQ‘ page